Welcome To Emmanuel Sam-Uko's Blog - For Advert placement and Enquiry :Email:esamuko@gmail.com, info@naijapaymentsonline.com!">

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Belgian Choreographer Calls Beyonce a 'Thief'

 
The Belgian choreographer Beyonce used as 'inspiration' for her Countdown video calls Beyonce's use of her piece plagiarism. In an interview with Belgian radio station, Studio Brussel, choreographer Anne Teresa Keersmaeker was asked how she felt about Beyonce copying her work and she replied,
“I didn’t know anything about this. I’m not mad, but this is plagiarism. This is stealing. They took pieces from Achterland and Rosas danst Rosas. Including the dresses and a remake of the school of Van de Velde. It’s a bit rude, I must say. What’s rude about it is that they don’t even bother about hiding it. They seem to think they could do it because it’s a famous work.”

“Am I honoured? Look, I’ve seen local school kids doing this. That’s a lot more beautiful.”

No comments:

Post a Comment