Welcome To Emmanuel Sam-Uko's Blog - For Advert placement and Enquiry :Email:esamuko@gmail.com, info@naijapaymentsonline.com!">

Sunday 16 October 2011

Boko Haram: No force can bring Boko Haram to its knees –Shehu Sani

 
 
Comrade Shehu Sani has said that no amount force could bring Boko Haram to its knees, insisting that dialogue remains the best option.
He spoke exclusively with the Sunday Sun team in Kaduna recently, where he also revealed how the visit to Maiduguri with former President Obasanjo was planned, and why he chose Obasanjo as the lead arbiter, ahead of former Nigeria leaders of northern extraction among other issues, adding that “well, I virtually don’t know any person from the side of the government that I could actually talk to.

So I thought of so many things and I thought the best person I should go to is someone who has the ears of the government and someone who has integrity and repute and it was then I thought of former President Olusegun Obasanjo.”  source the sun news
 

No comments:

Post a Comment