Welcome To Emmanuel Sam-Uko's Blog - For Advert placement and Enquiry :Email:esamuko@gmail.com, info@naijapaymentsonline.com!">

Sunday 9 October 2011

Evan Rachel Wood talks bisexuality with GQ


Evan Rachel Wood, whose most recent project is George Clooney's political thriller "The Ides of March," talks to GQ about her break-up with Marilyn Manson, her coming out as bisexual and whether or not she's attracted to co-star Marisa Tomei.


GQ: You broke off your engagement to Manson in August of 2010, and then earlier this year you came out as a bisexual. Was that a one-girl thing?

Evan Rachel Wood: "No, that's for real. I've been that way since I can remember. I remember growing up and loving when I knew there was a girl like me who I looked up to. I figured I should return the favor. You don't have to be ashamed."

GQ: You've made two movies with Marisa Tomei. Is she your type?

Evan Rachel Wood: [laughs] "Um, I mean, she's beautiful. I don't know. I don't think so."


GQ: On paper, your character in Ides reads like--pardon the term--a skank. She sleeps with multiple guys in a matter of weeks. But on-screen you never feel that way about her.

Evan Rachel Wood: "I don't think she's actually ashamed of what she did. It's strange: The one thing that could take down any politician is sleeping with the intern. But it has nothing to do with being a good politician."

GQ: Anthony Weiner helped make this film very timely.

Evan Rachel Wood: "The secret lives of politicians are always shady. People need to accept the fact that their leaders aren't perfect. No one is."

No comments:

Post a Comment