Welcome To Emmanuel Sam-Uko's Blog - For Advert placement and Enquiry :Email:esamuko@gmail.com, info@naijapaymentsonline.com!">

Saturday 29 October 2011

Governor Sullivan Chime denies impregnating sister in law

Chime and wife, Clara

A few weeks ago, the social media was agog with allegations of the Governor of Enugu State, Sullivan Chime, impregnating his wife's younger sister, Ebere Igwe, a young lady in her mid-20's. The relationship between the governor and his in law allegedly began some months after he married his second wife, Clara Chime in 2008, having divorced his first wife.

According to the rumours, a few months ago, Ebere allegedly approached her sister and told her she was carrying Gov Chime's child, which almost killed the first lady. Ebere has supposedly given birth to a baby for the governor. But the governor is denying everything. Here's what he had to say about the allegations.
I can tell you that my sister in law is one of the most decent human beings I have ever seen. Why they chose to rubbish her, I don't know. The truth is, no such happened. Nobody had any baby boy for me. As a matter of fact, the young girl is getting married this December to an Onitsha man and was actually staying with this man when they alleged she was in my house in the village nursing a baby for me. So, the story is all nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment