Welcome To Emmanuel Sam-Uko's Blog - For Advert placement and Enquiry :Email:esamuko@gmail.com, info@naijapaymentsonline.com!">

Friday 21 October 2011

Kandi Burruss COVERS "ROLLING OUT" Magazine, TALKS About Sex Toys

In the latest issue of ROLLING OUT Magazine, "RHOA" star Kandi Burruss discusses her business portfolio and how she stays on top of her paper (and yes, this "ATL Housewife" is a millionaire).  As she runs several companies that produce everything from iTunes apps to sex toys, Kandi's business swag on....


While "RHOA" producers focus on petty catfights and arguments, they seem to be missing out on another big storyline, and it's that Kandi Burruss is building a successful business empire right before our eyes.
In the latest issue of "ROLLING OUT" Kandi opens up about the moves she is making behind the scenes in corporate America as she builds her wealth saying,
“A lot of my peers, some … are rich, and the next thing they’re broke.  I knew that you had to have multiple streams of income to become a millionaire or to stay a millionaire. So that was my thought process; what type of business would I have outside of music?”
To get started, Kandi asked herself a series or questions and envisioned where she wanted to go.
“How can I go from being in the music industry or being on television, or whatever I’m doing, where do I go from that? To me, I’m constantly trying to think of things so I can maintain my lifestyle, and to take care of my family in the way they are accustomed to being taken care of. What keeps me motivated is providing the best life possible for my daughter, my mother and myself. That puts me in that grind mode; I want to keep my security.”
Then Kandi spoke about a few of her companies and what drives her "business model."

No comments:

Post a Comment