Welcome To Emmanuel Sam-Uko's Blog - For Advert placement and Enquiry :Email:esamuko@gmail.com, info@naijapaymentsonline.com!">

Friday 7 October 2011

Kelly Rowland to meet Dad after 20years

Hot stuff: Kelly Rowland opened up about her estranged father, who she has not seen for 20 years, as she graced the cover of Cosmopolitan
Hot stuff: Kelly Rowland opened up about her estranged father, who she has not seen for 20 years, as she graced the cover of Cosmopolitan

When X Factor star Kelly Rowland's dad left when she was just a child, her best friend Beyonce's family took her in.
Now after 20 years, the former Destiny's Child diva says she is ready to be reunited with her estranged father, Christopher Lovett.
The 30-year-old reveals that she has forgiven her father in a frank interview and stunning photoshoot with Cosmopolitan magazine



The star, looking incredibly toned in a racy red bra, skimpy black leather shorts and a cropped jacket, told the magazine she was unhappy that her father had given an interview about her to a tabloid in June.
She said: 'He reached out to me saying he wanted to see me, but it’s unfortunate he did it so publicly. I want to meet him, and soon, I really do. I forgave him a long time ago.'

The X Factor judge moved in with her former Destiny's Child band mate Beyonce Knowles after the girls formed the group - originally named Girl's Tyme - at the age of just eight.
'Me and my mum didn’t see eye to eye for a while,' Kelly told Cosmopolitan.
'I would see how close my girlfriends were to their mothers and it bothered me.
Looking leggy: Kelly also spoke about her boob job and her crush on fellow X Factor judge Gary Barlow
Looking leggy: Kelly also spoke about her boob job and her crush on fellow X Factor judge Gary Barlow
'I haven’t seen my dad for almost 20 years. It’s nothing I want a pity party for. He left me and my mum, and I was angry. I wanted to be a daddy’s girl so bad. God damn The Cosby Show because that made me think "Why aren’t my family like that?" But this is not a perfect world.'
Kelly also spoke about having a boob job, but taking a decade to make the decision to go through with the surgery.
'I said in an interview a long time ago that I’d get it done because I just had little nuggets for boobs and it was bothering me.

No comments:

Post a Comment