Welcome To Emmanuel Sam-Uko's Blog - For Advert placement and Enquiry :Email:esamuko@gmail.com, info@naijapaymentsonline.com!">

Monday 10 October 2011

Mel B becomes the new face of Jenny Craig to help her lose 'baby fat'

You look good already! Mel B is the new face of Jenny Craig in Australia and New Zealand, saying she wants to lose 15kg of 'baby fat' by the new year
You look good already! Mel B is the new face of Jenny Craig in Australia and New Zealand, saying she wants to lose 15kg of 'baby fat' by the new year


She only gave birth last month it's not surprising Mel B's carrying around a few extra pounds.
But the former Spice Girl has enlisted the help of weight loss company Jenny Craig to help her lose 15kg of 'baby fat'.
The 36-year-old, who gave birth to her third daughter, Madison, on September 1, is the new face of the Australia and New Zealand branch.


She follows in the footsteps of former celebrity Jenny Craig faces, Kirstie Alley and Queen Latifah.

At a breakfast launch in Sydney, Mel B told an audience: 'I was eating literally eating morning, noon and night, and its didn't matter what time. I was just eating. I was a house.
Getting fit: Mel B attended a breakfast to launch her partnership with the brand, saying she had gained so much weight she was 'a house'
Wanting change: Mel B attended a breakfast to launch her partnership with the brand, saying she had gained so much weight she was 'a house'
'I love my humps and bumps, but when a newspaper described my shape as the 'bootylicious, curvylicious, post-baby body of Melanie, I knew I had to do something. I had to get the eating under control.'
'I have already been exercising but what I need is a little push to help me start eating sensibly.
'I really allowed myself the chance to pig out during this pregnancy, so I've got a bit of weight to lose.'
Mel B shows off her incredible bikini figure in July last year, before becoming pregnant with Madisonr
Mel B shows off her incredible bikini figure in July last year, before becoming pregnant with Madison
Getting fit: Mel B showed off her incredible bikini figure in July last year, before becoming pregnant with Madison
She added: 'Life gets a bit crazy when you've got four daughters but it's important for us mums to live healthy and to be in good shape.
'Mums really need to take time for themselves and get to a place where they are happy with their body again. We should not put it off because we deserve more than that. I healthy happy mum equals a healthy happy family.'
Talented: The former Spice Girl is in Sydney where she is a judge on the Australian X Factor
Talented: The former Spice Girl is in Sydney where she is a judge on the Australian X Factor
Known for her ripped body: Mel B even released a workout dvd in 2008 called totally fit
Ripped body: Mel B even released a workout dvd in 2008 called totally fit
Mel currently weighs 75kg but hopes to be down to 60kg by the new year, Sydney's Daily Telegraph reported.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment